Friday, September 4, 2009

Going Private

I've decided that I'm going to make my blog private. This may not make a lot of sense considering that I don't post very much and not many people read my blog but, at least for now, it makes sense to me. Maybe the reason I don't post a lot is that people might read what I write. I know that's sort of the point of having a blog, but I guess I'm realizing that I just need to write for myself for the time being. So, that's what I'm going to do.

I'll likely still read many of the blogs I've been following, and I may comment from time to time. I thought I'd leave this note just so that you know why you're being met with a private blog if you should click over here. My husband will be the only invited reader for now. I may change back to an open blog, I may delete my blog, or I may switch to WordPress--I'm just not sure. I wish you all well.


Shannon